Often the experiences of attendees on our courses can add great value to the whole experience. Recently an attendee spoke of a time when he picked up a junction box that should have been isolated by a colleague and found to his cost that it wasn’t. He couldn’t drop it and the next thing he knew was waking up in hospital. He was very lucky. The shock could so easily have been fatal.

We were talking about safe systems of work at the time and this was a bonus intervention that shone a light on the need to have a system of checks. It prevents over reliance on assuming that everyone has done what they are supposed to do on a job.

It reminded me also that Tinson Training does not exist in a vacuum. We are training people to handle real electrical issues well and stay safe while doing so.

It’s what we do