Electrical Training tailored to your needs
We are running On-Site Courses at the moment provided appropriate measures are in place. As COVID requirements constantly change, we encourage our clients to provide an uncrowded and well ventilated training environment.
We offer training courses that are typically aimed at non electrically qualified people and usually (in better times), delivered on your site covering all areas of the UK and Ireland. Courses start from Basic Electrical Awareness through to more advanced Fault Finding.
As a consequence of COVID-19, we are now pleased to add to our suite of courses, On Line Virtual Courses. Whilst these are to become an on-going permanent feature, On Line Courses can be a solution to delivering more cost effective training courses.
Our training is ideal for:
- Multiskilling of mechanical engineers
- Upgrading of operator skills to include elements of maintenance
- Upskilling of installation engineers
- Upskilling of service technicians / engineers
- Non electrically skilled people who wish to carry out electrical work
- People who need to be safe whilst working on or around electrical equipment
- Obtaining vendor approvals that are requiring Electrical Safety Competence
- Any person who could benefit from an improved understanding of electricity and electrical systems
- Refresher courses either on site or virtual on line